Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fatal Attraction

My Fascination for this boy is getting Fatal.






Taylor Lautner. He's only 17... or was it 16. But damn baby boy got the face and the body. I mean he's no Zac Efron and he's far from a Phil or Darryl but those deep brown eyes and the dark skin makes me quiver a little everytime. Can't wait for New Moon.

Something's telling me I should blog about Manny PacMAN Pacquiao's astonishing accomplishment defeating light weight Hatton but at the same time, I would much rather relish on the joys of Taylor's gorgeous face and delightful body. I'll celebrate PacMAN's defeat tomorrow, while it sinks in, as I bitterly cringe in the defeat of the Chicago Bulls to the Boston Celtics, keep thinking, there's always next year. The first round was epic, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Goodnight lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.