As promised I would write a little tribute to our NEW CHAMP, well reigning champ, Mr. Manny Pacquiao on my blog. His defeat against Hatton was one for the record books, making PacMan one of the biggest forces to be reckoned with in the Boxing Industry. Can't say I'm surprised. Not to be conceited and pump that, "IT'S BECAUSE HE'S FILIPINO!" card but maybe luck truly is on his side, and that he possesses the skills necessary to manifest a victory every chance he gets. His utter annihilations against his competitors brings on the ire of thought, anyone can do what they put their mind to. His story, each endeavor, done with diligence and perseverance enforces the belief that we as individuals can do anything. His own dream within a dream can foreshadow any of our own future agendas we wish to accomplish. The sky is the limit, and to Manny PacMAN he's reaching higher than the stars. Congratulations Manny Pacquiao, you're truly unremarkable and your persistence, perseverance as well as your pride, makes us all reach for our own dreams.


:)
Get ready for the Conference Semi-Finals! Lakers play game one against the Houston Sockets err Rockets. Viva La Lakers! I'm still in remorse of the bitter defeat of the Chicago Bulls, but the Lakers are going to take it home this year. I can feel it. Let's get pumped.
P.S. I just realized I have a Sociology paper due on Tuesday. Frick. I hate College.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.