Sunday, April 26, 2009

Seven Things I Hate About You

Random :) and Bored.

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. spiders
2. haunted houses
3. scary movies
4. dolls
5. grades below a C
6. bees
7. commitment

SEVEN THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST:
1. filipino boys
2. boys who dance
3. music
4. expensive clothes
5. purses
6. nikes
7. zac efron


SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. cellphone
2. ipod
3. laptop
4. car keys
5. 500 dollars worth of make up
6. my entire wardrobe
7. nikes <3

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU:
1. I fall for assholes
2. I dance in grocery store aisles
3. I can eat McDonalds without feeling guilty.
4. I have a scar on my arm from 6th grade when a girl stabbed me with a pencil when she was running without looking.
5. Blame It - Jamie Foxx and T-Pain is the story of my 19th Birthday.
6. I sing in the car, like pour my heart out, American Idol singing.
7. I've probably done the most things bad possibly.

SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Go Skydiving.
2. See Britney Spears in concert.
3. Audition for a singing Competition.
4. Have a loving family complete with a white picket fence.
5. Tour Europe.
6. Tour Asia.
7. Fly an airplane.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO:
1. Consume large amounts of alcohol in one evening.
2. Dance.
3. Sing.
4. Take plentiful amounts of pictures.
5. Drive on the freeway "with one hand on the wheel the other on my heartttt" haha
6. Cook chicken adobo and the next day make bomb adobo rice.
7. Make a good wifey one day.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
1. Swim.
2. Walk on the CSULB campus without getting hit my a longboarder or a skateboarder.
3. Sleep with my eyes open, though it would be helpful in College courses.
4. Arrive early (with the exception of school) casually late or Filipino time always.
5. Go to my Math 108 (Statistics class) I just can't.
6. Drive slower than 40 mph. It hurts my heart.
7. I can't kiss my elbows :)


SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST
1. Holla
2. Shit
3. Sick
4. Mad Dope
5. Nasty
6. Fack
7. Janky or in variation of Janks


SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Zac Efron
2. Taylor Lautner
3. Robert Pattinson
4. Paul Walker
5. Michael Copon
6. Jericho Rosales
7. Darryl <3 haahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.