Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Endings

Although today was overly hectic by the evening, I've had a pretty relaxed morning and afternoon compared to the past few weekends. Sure, I haven't been taking class, leaving Friday nights open, but it feels good to have time to myself to just "veg" so to speak. I can't remember when was the last time I slept in until 12 in the afternoon, (though BFFC and BabySis were the first to text me both at 9AM) and just relish in the comforts of my princess sized bed. I got up, fixed up brunch for me, daddy and the uncle. When they left for No-Fridge, I had the house to myself. I love the thought of just relaxing on my couch, with no responsibilities watching Scooby-Doo 1 and 2 on ABC Family, while painting my nails. I can't remember when was the last time I could do that without interruptions. By the time 5:30 comes around, it was time to get ready for the Wedding Anniversary, which was pretty much the point of this blog.

My Tito and Tita (tagalog for Uncle and Aunt) have been married for 25 years. We celebrated their Silver wedding anniversary in Cerritos at a really quaint but event appropriate Chinese Restaurant. Bomb food by the way. I need to take some classes to get the fat off my ass and thighs. But what I'm trying to explain is how much love there was in that room. Each time they looked into each other's eyes or held each other's hands, it was visible that fate and forever were on their side. With 25 years in their past and even more years in their future, their love is constantly blossoming and flourishing. It's so amazing how two people can complete each other so well. I only hope that one day I'll celebrate my own 25 years of love with my own significant other.

Hopefully the next shindig I'll be attending is Chris and Mary's wedding. Cross our fingers for 2011 or even 2010. ;) Maid of honor finally! No more flower girl. Time for big girl stuff. HAHA.

Here's some pictures.


The Happy Couple


With Mommy and Daddy




(I wore my new black skinny jeans, with my new F21 top, gigantic gold earrings, chunky bracelet, and my lovely new Cole Haan pumps. I'm channeling my inner Vanessa Hudgens.)

Never the less here's why I smiled today:

1. Lakers won once again.
2. Wore my new Cole Haan pumps without getting blisters or pains in my feet.
3. Spent time with the Famz.
4. Got to wake up mad late.
5. Slept in the car on the ride home. Full on pass out status.

Off to Universal Studios tomorrow possibly :)

"It's just reality no it can't always be...
Kisses, Hugs and Beautiful words."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.