Thursday, April 9, 2009

Say You Will

On a real level, this song is probably one of my favorites at the moment. It's hellah old but mad dope. Not that I totally feel the lyrics 100% but there's a certain part of the song that makes me mad relate to the vibe of the song. It's been on repeat for the past 2 hours. I honestly wish a MAN would fulfill the lyrics to this song for me. I feel like I'm constantly the one saying it, it's about time I truly felt it. But nothing. Just nothing.

"Say you will feel the way I feel for you
Say you will do the things you promised to
Say you love me the way I love you
Say you will, Say you will"
--Brandy



On a side note, I feel like I'm losing touch with one my closest friends. Not the girlies, that's all the business right there. But just one friend. Stuff has gotten to his head, he needs some humbling and realization that his priorities right now are not the best for him. He's losing it. I miss him him, but I can't say much. This has happened before, and it went back to normal, but I don't know if I can assert as much effort as I once did. I'll be praying about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.