ANYWAYS
Today I totally ditched classes, I felt no distinct need to be in any of my classes. Therefore, I went to lunch with the Famz, and BigBroBro. We had fun. BJs was delicious as always with the Jambalaya. BigBroBro kept nagging about stupid stuff but isn't that what siblings are about, even if we aren't blood related. Did some retail therapy because I honestly think boys are the most annoying creatures in the world. So I needed to get my mind off of things. I got this dress that Vanessa Hudgens wore to the High School Musical 3 Premiere. I'm pretty much obsessed with it. But mother thinks it's a little much. Then we went to get our nails done. Same color, purple frost, I didn't feel like I needed a drastic change. Then got home, watched the Laker game with the Pops and then went to play some basketball with the Famz. Battle wound on my knee though but its all good. Feels good. :) So I'm outskies for the night. I have WERRRK in the morning but tomorrow is payday, but I owe my momma 100 for the iPOD and then the rest goes to the bank. Then subtract 14 for Hype. :)
So texting time again with SoulSistaa Tina. I swear her text messages make me happiest. I tell her she's in my blog and she's like "YAY I'M FAMOUS". I think I need more people like her in my life. Constructive criticism when needed but humor 24/7. :) I miss her, so we're doing something soon when we get paid.
"He probably has diseases on his PeePee!
I want a groupieless boy for you!"
LOVESHER:)
Here's what the dress looks like by the way. It's practically the same except short sleeves and sinched at the waist. :) Me loves.

<3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.