And here's where I fail :P
Hot mess right thurr.
SO. I just remembered. I realized I was wrong. I want to take a lot of things back. Actually I want to take all of April back. I want to rewind and do it the right way. The sober way. No bad influences. Nothing to impair my judgment and partake in situations that I wouldn't usually do. And get myself into a situation that went way out of proportion. I want to relive it. But then again, I told myself that I would live life without regrets. BFFC said not to consider it a regret but a lesson learned. I agree. This was a lesson. Never again.
"I just want you to be happy..."
-BFFC Charlene Akapatangkul <3
Cleaning my car tomorrow then beaching it up in my new bathing suit :) Holla at me Hermosa Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.