Is there really anymore hope for the single ones out there? It seems like all the good guys, or guys with good intentions, are taken, while the other's aren't even interested in a relationship but more in playing the game. The day I find that I guy, I don't think its worth the risk of letting go.
In a lighter note, I went to Sephora today after working in Torrance. Found some stuff I want, basically the whole UrbanDecay counter, or even the whole Benefit Counter. I actually really just want a new tube of Benefit Bad Gal Lash.

only the larger tube which is $19 at Sephora and Macy's and Nordstroms. My maybelline tube is about to give in right now and drying up.
Countdown to 19:
14 days
h0lla
Now Playing:
Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.