Thursday, February 26, 2009

Circus



Ryan in my new fedora which is now covered with cheetos and baby slobber :(

I spent the day... well half the day in bed. I woke up to my mother going through my clothes loudly "chismis"-ing on the cellphone. I think I threw my bear at her. Woke up around 11 and left the house for some Dim Sum with my god-momma from the Philippines. She brought me new scrubs for work and I got a new Hello Kitty makeup kit. What else.

Then we went to fingerprinting for our passports! Philippines summer 2009. :) Well for now. And then I went to the mall after we finished by myself. I got some Jamba and then bath and body works stuff as a birthday gift but not for me...

So please?

I really want the body butter.

And then I met up with Rochelle and went to her house to chill. And started my sociology experiment by seeing what people think of teen parents. People give off fucking dirty looks. Ah well judgemental and iggnant people.

Then driving around Gardena and back to Torrance. Got some gas and this boy was like "I like your hat.." and so I said, "Thanks its my boyfriends." Even though it isn't.

Did you guys see Phillip Geniza's new piece to Usher's Lovers and Friends? Well you should, it's pretty dope.

h0lla for a d0lla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.