Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears

This song basically describes everything I feel in general whenever things get serious. I seriously say Amen everytime I hear it. RuSoul probably has the best cover of this song right now, the next would be Ramiele Malubay's.




"The most frightening thing is you and me..."


Side note:

Life is stagnant. Not much to do lately. Finals should be a kick in my ass but not so much. My classes have been way too breezy for me. No more challenges. Sure I'm having fun with friends here and there, meeting new people, spending time with the old, but it doesn't mean I don't see how routine everything is lately. Mid-life crisis again Ida? Not necessarily, just acknowledging the fact there's no real interest in life lately. I wonder what I can do to salvage this. Summer is coming up. New adventures, new trials, new everything hopefully. I smell New York in my close future, or saving up for Tickets to Chicago. Philippines and Manila in August supposedly. Anything to get me out of this shit hole I call Torrance.

Rest in Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.