

The silver one please. 120GB for 249.99. But honestly, I'm super ready to get my iPOD. I don't know how much longer I can take having to constantly to delete and re-add songs on my 2GB Nano. Waiting in vain. Those are the two things I most definitely want right now.
Then I was texting Big Brother the whole day. He's pretty much kick ass. I'm glad I finally have a BroBro to have my back. He's giving me so much insight, mad dope older brother, but super over protective! He said he'd take me to Taco Truck but I'm a little bugged that he doesn't like Chipotle!
BFFL texted me today but only for a few, I've been saying this a lot but I really miss him. Like I miss being able to see him everyday and talking everyday, it's just not the same anymore.
And the highlight of my day was probably my convo with Soul Sistaa Tina. She's been one of my closest girlies for the longest times and she knows me so well, she's like a sister. We had an interesting text conversation that really opened my eyes about my own personality, it's funny how she realizes it before I do. Even though we don't always see or talk to each other, we have this way of always being able to talk and still having that connection. It's weird but I love it. We go way back, even before QBs. She really gets me.
Soul Sistaa said that I have a fear of commitment which is so true, I do have a way of being terrified of stability and committing whether it be a relationship or situation. I told her the thought of "serious" scares the shit out of me, but she told me that I shouldn't be, and that it takes some balls to take a shot but its well worth it in the long run. But she knows that I'm vaguely terrified of getting hurt and it makes me hold back or keep myself in, which is why the way I am. I love deep conversations with people I love that make me realize my mistakes in life and teach me to grow and be a stronger individual.
These are the types of people I want and need in my life. People who constantly develop my personality, allowing me to grow and have a better sense of life, of persevering through problems and continuing my path in changing me as a individual for the better. These people who open my eyes and expand my horizons. People like BFFL, Bestizzle, BFFC, SoulSistaa and Big Brother all have influences in my life and I am thankful and blessed for them.
Now I'm watching Twilight... for the millionth time. Can't I be Bella with a love like Edward? I have work until 3 tomorrow in Torrance Office. Boss lady won't be in so it should be much more chill and laid back. After that it's movie night with boy. I think we might watch Fast & Furious but I kind of want to watch Watchmen. We'll see what plans are.
"You can't live afraid,
you have to take chances..."
SoulSistaaa
P.S. I'm super obsessed with Fall Out Boy's song "America's Suitehearts" super favorite right now. Something about bands like Paramore and Fall Out Boy that make me super pumped.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.