"I'm taking a moment just imagining
that I'm dancing with you..."
If you haven't listened to this track yet, this might just be one of my favorite non-acoustic songs of Jason Mraz. Granted its one of the only one's I've heard that isn't acoustic it's still pretty amazing. :)
Nothing too deep today as far as blogging goes, just some run of mill adventures that I go through on a typical day. I woke up relatively early and got to work by 9:30. T'worked it out in Torrance with Gina and Brently. I seriously love working with them. Work goes by so much faster when you're co-workers are hellah bomb. But holy crap it was freaking busy in the office. All three Doctors were there plus Krystal and Boss lady. Holy crap I felt like a tornado swooshed through and took out all of our energy. I basically worked the front with Brently while Gina did her thaaang in the back. During work baby thought it'd be funny to text me "We need to stop talking" followed by "April fool's baby <33". Definitely not funny. I'm sorry but April Fool's Day is not as fun anymore, especially when work is busy and I'm flustered. Then lunch was brought to work today. I ate like a fat ass as usual, today we grubbed on El Torito Grill yum Cheese mush and Green rice and some steak fajitas. And some bomb as butter, now I'm making myself super hungry. After work I thought I'd hang out with Bestizzle or BFFL but I was super tired and went home and took a nap. Afternoon naps falling asleep to CSI:NY have to be the best naps of my life. Then I woke up and Momma came home and she said we'd go do a Mother-Daughter thang. We went to Coldstone's since I gave up Pinkberry for lent and Momma highly dislikes frozen yogurt. I forgot how good Coldstone's was but I cant finish a "love it" anymore, I felt like puking half way through that. But yum French Vanilla with a Brownie. I think that's how Bestizzle likes her men. :) Random. Then we went to Target since I got a gift card for my birthday. I got a new top, looks very similar to Baby V's the one she wore to the Kid's Choice Awards, and my make up brush by Sonia Kashuk. Successful shopping venture. We saw our old neighbors and family friends Joshua and Tita Joy there too! I hellah miss them and Josh is so grown up now! He's like 4 and the last time I saw him he was a baby. But this weekend I'm going up to babysit so I'm super excited. What else. Then we went home. I slept some mo' and now I'm about to watch CSI:NY. Tomorrow I'm chilling with Bestizzle and BFFC. Super ready for a TCB day. We haven't had one since Sunday. BFFL is still missing from my life.
Random fact, I calculated how much money I've spent on my makeup inside the make-up kit in my purse (there's a difference from my giant one in my room). It seems I've spent nearly 150 on just the make up in my bag. Spending too much money. Need to conserve and reserve.
Peace and love bubbies. No work tomorrow so I'm sleeping in :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.