I was listening to this song over and over on repeat today. It speaks to me a lot and I feel like John Legend is singing it to me. You always wish for something that could have happened, but you can never go back and turn time. You can't predict something ahead of time and try to fix it before the problems occur. But these are the words that heal the pain you feel. It's the remedy to a broken heart, definitely a remedy needed for me. You constantly wish for another chance, but no one really knows if that other chance will make everything better. At the same time, you can't know if you can heal if you don't let go. Decisions has set backs, we hurt and and we go through pain, its inevitable, but the growth is what makes us stronger individuals. That's what I got out of the song. What nobody knows is what makes me persevere.
"Everybody knows, but nobody really knows..."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.