Sunday, April 12, 2009

Untouched

What are you craving right now?
PINKBERRY<3

Was the last person you kissed cute?
Zac Efron was mad sexy.

What are you doing this week?
some work, some school and a lot of fun in between

What were you doing at 12 pm?
church :)

Have you ever kissed someone whos name starts with a C?
Charlene Akapatangkul haha :)

Are you a jealous person?
not really.

Do you get along with girls?
My bestz and a hand full of other girls including SoulSistaa, D, Molly and the original QBs.

If someone liked you would you want them to tell you?
I'd want them to be straight forward with me and not be around the bush.

Are you too forgiving?
I'm a pushover.

Are you happy with life?
I'm content.

Can you cook?
I can learn to cook. I'm better at baking

Whos your last missed call from?
BFFL's momma.

Do you call anybody by their last name?
Not that I know of...

Been called a bad influence?
NO I'm the good influence.

Do you ever wish you were famous?
I am famous. I'm a fucking Celebrity. :) JK.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
famz, BFFL, and a handful of close friends.

Do you ever think what if?
read the blog haha I always consider the possibilities

Do you mind sleeping on the floor?
not at all.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
it'd be nice... can't expect too much though

Do you think youll be married in 10 years?
I'd like to think so

Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
yeahhhhh :)

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and still be happy?
oh yeah.

Have you ever told someone to their face they were ugly?
BFFL.

Do you go tanning?
tomorrow.

How did you and your number 2 become friends?
FAMZ<3

Do you drink a lot of water?
ALWAYS.

Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
hugs on easter :)

Do you think youve changed over the past year?
i've grown up... a lot

Is there a meaning behind your profile song?
on myspace I have 10, each have significance... or just a legit beat haha

Are you currently wanting any body piercings or tattoos?
hopefully my piercing and then my tattoo on my neck

Are you ticklish?
super ticklish

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/ baby/babydoll?
idaBABY <3
but yes.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
It was super chill nothing bad.

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
it should be

What were you doing at 745AM this morning?
sleeeeeeeping

Do you like to take walks?
with boys on the beach
or while shopping at the mall

Do you trust all of your friends?
the bestz and the famz.



First of all, Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone's (for those who actually read this blog) day was blessed. I know that I've truly been blessed this past year, and I cannot begin to thank the man up above for all his graces. It was a long day, church was mad packed and then dinner with the Famz was bomb. Can't believe how badly the Cavs pwned on the Celtics. But the thing I really wanted to talk about was my conversation with BFFC Char just now.

We were talking about how we never have drama. Well at least me, her and Bestizzle Rochelle. It's so nice having a group of friends finally where I don't feel constantly pressured to feel or act a certain way, and where our company with each other is all that matters. It sucks that right when we get out of high school is when I find this certain stability with friends. And its not just with me and my two Bestz but with our whole group of friends in general, yeah we have certain ups and downs but we aren't always plagued or complicated by arguments or frets. It's as easy as being and I'm so grateful for it. It makes life that much more enjoyable. I guess its one of the many things that I'm thankful for this Easter. My friends. I feel like I hardly thank them for all they've done for my sanity and stability in life. It's hard to find people like them and I can't be anymore overjoyed that I have them in my life to make lifetime memories with.

Just a little elaboration on my Easter prayer... this year, I thanked God for my famz, my bestz, my friends and all the graces I've been blessed with this year. The ability to go to a good school, work, to dance, and to be alive. And at the same time I prayed for more patience, more perseverance and to have a stronger connection with my faith. I pray to handle disappointments better and to stop being so pessimistic. I pray for a better understanding of life and my faith. After Easter service in intend of bettering my relationships and developing my own characteristics and personality for the better.

Amen.

"I gotta be strong, just keep pushing on..."
-Miley Cyrus "The Climb"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.