Sunday, April 5, 2009

California Screamin'

Moving fast, not looking back, getting ready for things to come while enjoying the moments as they last. Making memories left and right, and savoring each second, not taking it for granted and staying blessed and humbled.

Lots happened today. Good day. Amazing day. Bomb day. Epic day! :) It's 2AM and the family just left. I'm glad we didn't end up driving to Rancho Cucamonga. Disneyland was way epic and super spontaneous. Chris and Mary "Tita Beth" are the bestest people to go with. Had a mad epic time. Disneyland is still a couple place to go to, but it was nice regardless to be at the happiest place on earth. Then I upgraded my annual to a DELUXE! Yup that's right. I can go on Saturdays now, except Spring Break :) Lots of things happened, good conversations, lots of laughs, satisfying smiles and delicious food. Can't get any better than today. Not only good friends but now family.

Here's my unofficial welcome to the family to my new "Uncle" Chris!



I put a lot of happy faces to emphasize emotions. I don't know if you can tell already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.