Sunday, March 15, 2009

Waiting To Exhale.

I talked to Bestizzle today. It was good. Actually better than good. I felt like I could finally breathe now, maybe I should have told her sooner than later but maybe I've finally grown some balls. I think that I was too scared of what to expect rather than stepping up and saying something. I think that's a life lesson that I should have learned sooner.

I didn't want to put our friendship up at stake but I'm hoping that I've grown and that our friendship has grown over this past weekend. It's a good thing to be honest, and maybe appeasing someone isn't always the best thing to do. I think it's better to stand up for yourself first, then standing up for others second.

I've grown a lot over this past weekend, I've shed some tears, and grown some balls at the same time. I've finally become true to myself. My mom says she's seen me stressed out over the past few weeks, and probably tonight I'll be able to finally exhale and breathe. It's good to have sanity and control back, I've missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.