Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet Rochelle

She's my Number One. And practically my sister. Her house is my third home (third to the mall). She knows me through and through, and she can read me like the back of her hand. There's no real secrets between us and we tell each other nearly everything we experience in our day to day existence. That's why I call her my Bestizzle. She gets me, she understands me, and knows me better than I probably know myself. Though at times we experience small tensions here and there, to me, it's a healthy and growing experience for a friendship. She's one of the few who I want to be there for the rest of my life. I want her to be my bridesmaid at my wedding, "ninang" to my kids, and home girl for life. And I doubt that will ever change. I know that there will probably be harder times in our lives, but regardless we'll always have each other to depend on. I love her like a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.