Thursday, March 19, 2009

In the BoogieZone

So I just got back from Boogiezone or BZ with Tina. Darryl taught. It was made fun. But he went super fast. We went through really fast and by the first 2 eight counts I was mad sweating bullets like no other. I felt pwned by the routine, I felt like it went super fast for my taste, but still definitely worth the sweat. Dance is about the blood, sweat and tears. Blood from the massive pains on my feet from jazz, sweat from the 7-y-and-a-8 counts, and tears from when I first sprained by ankle. It's starting to be more and more of a passion. We left class early since I'm heading to Vegas in the morning and then Tina had a test to study for, but it, for me, was well worth the 10 dollars for Boogiezone. Darryl's routine was fresh and I liked the groove of it, I kind of really want to take an actual class of his in San Diego or wherever he hails from.

No 365 for the day. Too busy studying for midterms, then getting ready for BZ and now packing for Vegas! :]

Happy Reading and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.