Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sector 9 Indulgence

YES I finally caved in, and bought myself a brand new longboard. No, it's not because everyone else is doing it, but because hell, I am too lazy to walk around, and being on wheels seems so much easier. Especially during the upcoming fall semester!



Yes this baby will soon be under my feet, taking me to distant places. For now, until Tuesday at least, I will be on foot, or in my car. So if you want to board with me, hit a girl up :) ferreal though. Someone still needs to teach me how to stop.


So, summer has been super gracious to me. I am currently glowing with my nice summer tan, spent time with almost all my favorite people, lingered at the beach more than last summer, and bought my newest indulgence. All of that mixed with working and soon summer school and El Camino, and hopefully some more dance classes. This upcoming Monday for BFFL Jason's birthday, we're going to do some quality bonding and spend a nice day at Disneyland! Perfection. Then my board arrives Tuesday. I've been able to balance most friends lately, I still haven't seen soulsistaaah Tina, in forever, hopefully we'll have a pinkberry date soon. All this texting should be relieved with a nice day of frozen yogurt. Charlene and Rochelle, aka BFFC and Bestizzle, are current staples in my life. Char is practically always in my room and Rochelle is busy so if I don't see her I call her.

:) Life is good. I can't complain. Maybe a little whining about how a nice boy would fit super well in the picture, but other than that, I'm all good. Not to mention the Lakers are up 3-2 against DONEver, hopefully we'll be taking it to the finals at game six, even if we are in their home turf, and not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.