Monday, May 11, 2009

I Wanna Be Down

Dear Blog,

Sorry I've been neglecting you lately. I've been trying to get off my laptop and more outdoors, what with my new found hobby of boarding, taking more dance classes, reading on the beach, and swimming at the pool. So its meant blogging less. Well, the more I'm actively putting myself into "healthy" activities, the less dependent I am on the internet. Hopefully I can find a balance, along with my own long board to cruise on :).

Love,
Ida

On a side note, these Lakers and Rockets games have got me questioning whether or not the Lakers really want these championship rings. It feels like all of Los Angeles wants it more for them, than the Lakers themselves, as far how they're playing goes. They need to really redeem themselves because it looks as if people are starting to lose hope and pride in our purple and gold. Get 'em while we're at home!


So here's my current song obsession. Though its a throwback, Gabe covered it really amazingly(?) heh. I Wanna Be Down by Brandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.