So as I sit in my living room, yelling at my TV, at the end of the first quarter of the Lakers - Jazz game, I sit and contemplate how much the Lakers games are like my own life... Not Really. I sit here yelling at Bynum and Ariza for their stupid moves but at the same time sitting in awe as Bynum hits that Alley-Oop dunk feed from Fischer. The Purple and Gold bleeds within in my soul and it would only make me even more happier today if they kill them Spazz, I mean the Jazz and by kill, I mean downright murder them. This is game number 82 for the Lakers, the last game of regular season, and basketball NBA post season is just DAYS away. I've always watched the Lakers hard core and I love watching these games with the Famz and my daddy just yelling at the TV. And when I get into it, I get into it. These boys need to get into the playoffs, (btw I cannot wait for the Playoffs, regardless of who goes in, though I want my boys to get in there, its the most exciting season of sports for me) and pwn all over again. They've gotten this far in the season, they deserve anything and everything. So let me break it down for you what these boys have in store for them...
IFWHEN we beat Utah, we will see them in the 1st round, no matter what!
IF the Jazz, Mavs & Hornets all tie with a record of 49-33, we will play the Mavs.
IF Utah and the Mavs win, we get the Hornets.
IF Utah and Hornets win, we get the Mavs.
Game NUMBER 82 PEOPLE! Let's get hyped!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.