Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boys and Girs With Short Hair

Not much on blogging today. I still feel a little bit obliterated from the last flu shot. Let me just explain to you how I'm feeling. It's a mix of complete intoxication and jet lag. That's just part of it. There's no coughing or real illness, except that my body is completely and utterly gone today. So much for running with Bestizzle and BFFC. Maybe next week. :) We can be lazy asses for another few days or so.

Here's why I titled it the way I did. This piece is by Keone Madrid and Mari(el) Martin. Their style is slick and clean and yet their songs don't necessarily have to be true "hip hop" in order to be a "hip hop" piece. They are by far two of the most talented choreographers out there right now.




Here's a quote I wish I'd found the other day when my dream sequence came along.
"Dreams. Everyone has them.
Some good, some bad. Some you wish you could forget.
Sometimes you realize, you've outgrown them.
Sometimes you feel like they're finally coming true.
And some of us, just have nightmares.
But no matter what you dream, when morning comes, reality intrudes and the dream begins to slip away. Dream a little dream of me."



Regardless of my sickness, here's why I have a smirk on my face:
1. I got through my history quiz, even though I didn't read anything.
2. I went home early and got to sleep a good 4 fours.
3. I found amazing parking on campus even though I had to haul ass to class.
4. I found my gold earrings :)
5. My mommy made me soup and noddles since I wasn't feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.