

Now I'm the driver..
I went shopping with Char today. Got some McDonalds (yes I know its bad) for lunch and then went to Del Amo for some shopping adventures. I totally forgot to get my Body Butter from Bath and Body Works. So it's still on my birthday wishlist, although I did get two shirts from today. I went to forever and finally got my "dancedancedancedance" shirt that I've wanted and I saw this bathing suit there that Char ended up getting which I'm glad she did so I won't be tempted to get it.

I figured I'd wear it to school, to dance class, on the beach, at home, and with friends, so it's multi-use. :]
and then I bought this babydoll white tunic thing :] I can't find an image online because the LoveCulture website is down so here's what it kind of looks like but cuter, except it's all white.

I think they'd both look cute with my fedora
Here's the reason why I wanted both...
the reason for the white.


The black is a personal choice I guess since apparently I can't figure out if V wore something like it.
Church @ 5:30
h0lla til then.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.