Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Psych Sike

I honestly fail at psychology. I just got my paper back and I got C, sure I procrastinated and finished it nearly 5 hours before class but I seriously doubt I'll be getting an A in this class. Office Hours please! Need. Need. Need.

On a lighter note, Disneyland and hotel shannigans in a few weekends in celebration of the anniversary of my 18th birthday.




:] YEP!


Updated

I was on PostSecret during class and I read an analogy that really puts my religion and my beliefs into simpler terms

When I was younger I used to believe that God and Satan were like Mr. Willy-Wonka and Mr. Slugworth. That they were really working together to see who was honest and I thought that if I told anyone, and exposed God's plan, that I would be blamed for blasphemy.

Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.