Friday, March 13, 2009

Misery Business

I learned a lot today. I learned a piece from Joesar. I learned to forgive. I learned to repent. I learned to not trust so easily. I learned not to burden myself with heavy things, and live my life without such burdens.

Today I went to work. It felt good to be doing something instead of lingering around. Char came over after. We chilled until I took class with Apes and Joesar. I found out some stuff that really annoyed me. I found out stuff that completely ticked me off. I felt back stabbed and betrayed and completely fucked over. I've come to realize that there's some people who are just shady by nature, that even if you give them the benefit of the doubt, they have some way to screw you over by the end of the day, without them even knowing what they did. I think it's because they're so hung up over themselves that they don't realize who they're hurting at the end of the day. I want to confront "them" and have them realize what type of pain they've put me through and what their ignorance has done to our "friendship". I think that there comes a point where you realize what people's true colors and true intentions really are. I used to be really good and figuring out people, but I feel like I've made a big mistake in judgment. I don't usually hold grudges, but I think this is one time where I've truly been hurt to a high extent. Well I was able to dance off that emotion, a good place to exert my anger.

I took Joesar's well April's class. And it was dope. It made me not think of the situation for a good 2 hours. I met up with Leslie, Megan, Erika, Kat and Jason BFFL. It was good seeing everyone and good taking class with familiar faces. Though I was practically sweating bullets by the first eight count, I feel like I pwned to say the least whatever much we learned. I had a few blonde moments, "OOOH!" but I recovered.

Then Char came over and we just watched movies and ate junk food and just whatevered to be able to take my mind off the "situation" and "them". It's whatevers now, I feel betrayed still, and maybe I'll get over it, and maybe I won't but until the time comes for confrontation, it will just be buried up in me.

So that was my day.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.