Monday, March 9, 2009

Hip Hop Ya Don't Stop

Just got back from hippity hop you don't stop. I took Leslie and she seemed to enjoy herself. I'm glad. I haven't seen her in forever and then after we met up with the rest of the original QBs Tina and Kristin. Until I saw them, I didn't realize how much I missed them. But it's always like that. We went to pinkberry, but I gave it up for lent, so I couldn't enjoy my usual small original with fruity pebbles and captain crunch. April and Joesar taught to 'Walking on the Moon' again and I wasn't pwned as much as I was last friday. I like having a friend when I take it, I feel more at ease. I guess that's about it for today. I have my history midterm tomorrow so as usual I'm cramming my ass off. But I already finished my sociology paper so that's what matters. Now I'm discussing annivers plans with the bestizzle.

Thursday night is Ellen Kim's class @ Boogiezone. Massive korean dopeness is about to go down and I'm so ready to get LOST! and then friday is Apes @ Hype. Yigga.

H0LLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.