I t'worked things out all day today. From a hectic day at work, I felt like patients would not stop walking through the freaking doors. I swear me and Brently were piled with work but we T'worked it out. I learned that sometimes it takes a group effort to get things done. Independence is good at some times but working together definitely gets things done.
Then I t'worked it again during class with Apes. More like, class with Apes and Joesar. But seriously I got pwned. I cannot, I CANNOT do isolations in super galactic counts of 7-y-and-a-eight-y-one counts. I won't finish learning that piece unfortunately, I will be in Vegas this weekend T'working it there. I really want to take class at Groove. Hopefully theres time for that.
The I t'worked it out again with Bestizzle. We t'worked out a good convo that basically laid everything out on the table. That's all I'm going to say. Amen.
So I was reading some blogs as I try to finish my Statistics lab. Jaypee wrote, "sometimes when things never seem right ... & things just fall apart all around you ... you turn to music to let the pain go away.." [Jaypee D.]. And he is so right. There has been countless times that music gets me through so many hard times in life. I just thought that quote was super inspirational right now especially through our hardest of times, we can always count of music to bring us up. Which is why I respect so many artists and musicians who have given their time and talent to help the rest of the world get through good and tough times.
Amen.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.