So the decision now is what song to choreograph to. We both agreed on doing Stuttering by Mario and I started working on it last night, and I really don't want to get tired of that song, I like it way too much to get tired of. But I've got some holes missing in the choreography but so far, I think the youngins will be able to get the routine as well as make it their own dopeness. Now let's see if the BFFL pulls through and does his part.
Now I really wanted to do a piece to T-Shirt by Shontelle for the longest time, and if they let me, I'd really like to teach it. The girls can do it since it might be more of a feminine piece than a manly one.
So I've got some inspiration juice flowing within in, and I've got to put this together before Spring Break.
Today I was texting Tina all day today about Thursdays Boogiezone class. I'm so excited to take class. And then at the same time I'm excited to spend time with Tina since for the past couple of months our sole way of communicating has been through text. Reunited? And it feels so good.
I just finished talking to Bestizzle. Sister girl guys are douche bags, not all but definitely the one's we've encountered, it's better than we realize what kind of intentions, and what their personalities are now, rather than being pulled into a nasty mess later on. I'm glad you got things off your chest, it seems like we've been doing that a lot lately ;) And I will see you and BFF later at the park to talk about this some more.
So now I have class at 2, (it's 1:48 according to my laptop) and then after I have stats (which I intend on ditching) and then study group with the psychology "peers" I feel like if I say classmate I'd sound like I'm in 3rd grade. But I'll be at the 4th floor library til about 5:45. Starbucks here I drank.
P.S. Happy
Party hardy but safely, if you're going to do all things Irish, do it with some common sense.
Stanks "I will not wear a morsel of green today because I refuse to in any way support the Boston Celtics."
h0lla♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.