Thursday, March 26, 2009

Commentary

Today was a very 'laxed day. I took my final midterm for sociology and once again I was over prepared for that exam, but I'd rather be more relieved for being over prepared than being under prepared. But I'm so relieved that it's all over, no more overly induced caffeine binges, or late-nite-all-nite studying.

Molly and James weren't going to class so I decided not to go to the rest of my classes so I have some sort of piece of mind. I got home around 9:30 from class and BFFC calls me asking if I want to go with her to El Camino to study, me being the good friend, I decide to go. As I was walking around the campus, I came to realize what my life would have been had I attended El Co and not CSULB. I've become so familiarized with CSULB and so grateful for going there that attending El Co just doesn't seem like an option for me anymore. We went over to the library so she could study for her midterm while I patiently typed away on my laptop and listened to some music. I saw Preston and Caezar for the first time in a while, the Bestizzle Rochelle met up with us at the Library so it was a TCB afternoon. We then headed over to Chipotle for some hearty Mexican deliciousness.

After that we dropped Bestizzle to her class and BFFC came to get the Beast washed with my momma and then we went shopping at Del Amo. I got 2 pairs of Denim shorts and BFFC got some cute shirts over at Hollister and Forever. Successful shopping venture to say the least, then we went back to my house to watch the DVD commentary of Twilight. Robert Pattinson is so hilarious, not just amazing as Edward Cullen but his personality is just amazing, he seems so down to earth and humbled, hopefully his ego and fame doesn't get to him in the long run. He seems promising as an actor. Wow major tangent in conversation.

So then I was supposed to take Phillip Geniza's Boogiezone's class at Hype tonight but I was way too out of energy. I want to take classes super pumped, not nearly dead. I'm sure there's other opportunities to take class, but today was just not my day.

So now, I'm doing some choreo for ChoreoClub and being a good alumni to the chikiddies. I have nearly 6 eight counts to "The Business" that I think that they can handle as far as difficulty but as I was in the car with TCB I was listening to "Knock You Down" and I'm really into it. Bestizzle has been getting me to listen to it but I don't know why it's appealing to me now.

So at the mall today we see my cutie hapa boy lingering around the stores. Too bad he's two years younger than me and not filipino, I'd probably be all up on that if it were either or.

My mommy and daddy just got home from dinner and Target, they bought me a mini-tripod for my camera! Yay no more bootleg photo's from the top of my purse ;)

So I'm practically ready for this weekend to start. After all the minor complications of planning, mini-drama, and constant confirmations and cancellations its finally here. The REAL celebration of my, yes I've come to accept it, 19th Birthday.

I have freshman mandatory advising in the AM, joy, school on a Friday, hellah not feeling that at all.

I finally watched the vid of "Knock You Down" on Mark's blog. Dope video and for once YouTube was not my primary source.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.