Saturday, February 21, 2009

Swagger Like Us

"No one on the corner have swagga like us swagga swagga like us..."

I think this is how we felt in the parking lot of pinkberry. Though at first it felt like an epic fail, in the end it felt like an epic night. I mean we were pretty much parking lot pimpin' hollerations. Damn pictures are lagging on photobucket but we took about 50 tonight and 10 videos. Oh my shiz the videos are massive epicness. Swear. We be parkin lot groupies. h0lla to Rochelle, CJ, Raeven and Nicole and also Marina and Tiffany.

One picture should be enough to describe the night eh?



Sitting on my bed eating arroz caldo I can't be anymore filipino than I am now. For those want to see our epic adventure visit my youtube within the next few days and be hella amazed.

youtube.com/idabaybay

peace behs.
<3

now playing:
Teach Me - Musiq Soulchild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.