
**EDIT I saw this picture and I want to retract my janky comment. They look HAWT. TV doesn't do anyone justice.
V's gown is by Marchesa, it looks more amazing in the picture.
And hmm so I just got home. I went to breakfast/brunch/lunch with Michelle and Charlene at Creme De La Crepe at Redondo. It was too fun. We were cute. :] It's gonna be a weekly thing soon.
Then after me and char went to the mall and she got a cute shirt, I found something I want for my birthday again. :]
Then after we went (I was forced to at the end) to go to this house in Gardena. Let's call him Boy. We went to Boy's house and he lives with his friends which sounds cool but honestly the house looked like a shit hole. When a guy doesn't clean after himself, its such a turn off. They asked if I wanted to smoke, I wish I did, I haven't in a while. But at the same time I'm glad I didn't.
So now I'm home watching the Oscars. I love Zac and Vanessa
h0lla.
Now Playing:
Can I Have This Dance? - Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
of course. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.