Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh I Can't Believe It

I went to work today. I woke up late and my car wasn't functioning correctly then I realized I left something open which caused it to unusually malfunction. I get to work at 10. It's freaking busy! The phones were off the chain and to top it off, I had an invoice stack the height of the Sears freaking Tower. And it's friday meaning no meat. So Tuna sandwich for lunch again. Then after I go home and rest up before going to April's class. We finished learning the Mary J Blige piece but it sucks that I'm not performing for the Clippers game, I have to have a freaking paper due the next day to kill my buzz. Then I get home, we have sushi, (more fish -___-) and then now I'm blogging. I just finished talking to the youngin's in the Philippines. I miss them, being the "ate" of the bunch but being so far away is hard. Plus the communication barrier sucks, they don't speak much english and I learn my tagalog from the MagicMic and Karaoke and Filipino songs. Let's just see there's a lot of ..."Ahh okay..." in the conversation. Then tomorrow we are going to be freaks and watch the Jonas Brothers Concert Experience at the IMAX with Rochelleychelle and Charlene. I decided not to end up going to Urban Legends and make a fool of myself taking Toybox and Mike Song and Luam's class in Temecula, even if the boys are lingering there.


On a side note, I'm 19 in less than two weeks. Wow. This past year since my debut has gone by so fast. It's weird to think that I'm 18 for only less than two more weeks. From by debut to graduation to summer two thousand eight now the college adventures, I've been so blessed for everything I've been given. My life in itself is a blessing and the daily attributes to it are gifts to the future. There's no better way than to celebrate the 19th than with good friends and family. It's not what I get or what I do but more importantly who I spend my day with.

Cakes :]

High School Musical

Twilight

Hello Kitty

What can I say? I'm a child at heart?

YUM.

Now Playing:
Diva - Beyonce
dope song with a sick beat. and it's catchy.

h0lla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.