Holy Cow! I can't believe how freaking cute you are now. I took for granted all the years when I thought you were some awkward boy who had a crush on me and now damn. I swear its a total eye opener. It makes me think twice whether it was a good idea breaking up with you then or not. But wow, a lot has changed over the years and you definitely grew up to be one stud. The awkward years have passed and with the help of the gym and maybe some protein drinks and shakes, you've transformed into a whole new person. I saw his facebook picture the other day and I immediately thought, no way, that can't be you, or you photoshopped your head into that picture huh? And then I decided to take a closer look and I was completely and utterly speechless.
Who would've thought? Now I'm the one hung over on him. Oh how the tides have changed.
Now Playing:
T-Shirt by Shontelle
I like it especially since my whole wardrobe consists of white t-s and basketball shorts or sweats. Holla.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.