Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Answer Is Yes

So blogging. Amazing. I see it as my own personal diary and anti-boredom relief. Blogging is something definitely new to me, seeing as I used to have a xanga. I mean I've been blogging on myspace lately but I need a personal thing to use now and this is pretty good. 

I'm at starbucks on campus. It's my own little getaway. I grabbed some blacktea lemonade. My new starbucks name since they can't spell my name correctly is Mari. I thought it was a good way of mixing my middle name in a way that doesn't sound super cutesy like Marie. Super hot today. And I'm in Uggs and Sweats and a v-neck. Pretty typical for my outfits lately. Too lazy to get dressed up, I might one of these days if I have an excuse to.

I'm listening to music. Super into random old school stuff. Rochelle said that I've only been getting my music from dance stuff, and she's right but honestly it's not a crime. The one song I've been super addicted to is "The Answer Is Yes" by Javier. Definitely on my most played lately. 

My day is almost over weird to say since I started at 6:30 today and class started at 8. My last class ends at 4:45 but I'm contemplating skipping it. I'd rather go shopping with Char even though I have no real money to shop. So we'll see how my day goes. Two more classes left then back to t-town. We watched Borat in sociology. I'm still trying to figure out how that tied in.

I was talking to Char about one particular "friend" of ours lately. Let's name her Serena. I personally have nothing against Serena, but she just doesn't "mesh" that well with me. I'd rather not have Serena around so often but she just somehow always falls into the picture. What should I do? I don't know. I'll update about that sooner rather than later.

So back to reality. I need to finish typing my psychology paper. I remember when procrastination used to be so easy. When I'd do a paper senior year the night before and get an A-. Now its like D+. 

Oh well. 
More later.
p.s. i want this for my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.