My mom and I were having a conversation the other night and she's like what if you married, let's call him Joey, Joey? And I said it'll never happen. I hate when she brings up my friends and puts it into a long term. That's what the word FRIEND is for, without the context of BOYfriend it will be and always PLATONIC. That's it.
Passport renewal is up. I wonder where I want to go. I want to expand my horizons completely. I want to go to Rome and Paris. But maybe not Europe so much anymore. I really want to go to Asia and tour Asia. I really want to go to Malaysia and Hongkong. It'll be such a great experience. But knowing my parents, they won't let me backpack, I'll probably be staying with my Uncle in Malaysia and Kualampur. They live in a hotel there. Yipes.
Song for the day (Oldie but Hella Goodie)
Shoop - Salt n Peppa
wOrd to big bird
<3
P.S.
please and thank you :]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.